- 1 teaspoon Matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup almond milk. Either unsweetened or vanilla flavoured
- 1-2 teaspoons agave or honey (more to taste)
- 6 Ice Cubes
- In a glass or your Matcha Bowl, whisk the Matcha green tea powder with a little bit of water - just enough to form a paste. Make sure there are no clumps.
- Add the milk and and agave. Place the mixture into your blender for 30 seconds. Carefully pour into a glass with the ice and enjoy!
Use the finest Matcha green tea from Uji, Kyoto, Japan to make it.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.