1. "Keeps me Motivated": Coffee and energy drinks give you an energy spike and then the caffeine crash. The problem is the caffeine in these drinks has an acid effect that impacts the adrenal glands. This can cause spikes in adrenaline glucose and insulin levels, which then causes the resulting jitters, nervousness, sleeplessness and hunger pangs.
The caffeine in Matcha, however, forms a bond with numerous nutrients so that it enters the bloodstream slowly over time, leading to a steady level of energy for up to six hours and most importantly, avoiding the one hour spike and crash.
2. "Nice, clear feeling skin": Matcha is high in polyphenols, which are antioxidant micronutrients contained in plant-based foods.
3. "Removes toxins": The chlorophyll in Matcha is thought to be cleansing.
4. "Helps me focus": Our customers tell us that they feel calm and alert. Matcha contains L-Theanine.
5. "Free radicals!": Matcha contains antioxidants.